Abuse Reporting / DMCA
Flash-Files (www.flash-files.com) is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA").
We treat every abuse very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement you have to do it properly in accordance with DMCA procedure.
The following procedure should be followed to file a valid DMCA Notice:
To file your DMCA report, your valid DMCA Notice must be sent to official Flash-Files email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify and establish yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or provide proof of exclusive rights that you believe were infringed. If you are a person acting on behalf of such owner, please include proof (copy of an agreement, power of attorney or authorization letter) for verification purposes.
- Include all your contact information: your name, business mailing address, day time phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed.
- Inform us of the location on the web (Internet) of copyrighted materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrights, of the location of these materials on Flash-Files by including URLs on flash-files.com containing aforementioned materials. Do not send any file attachments, images, PDFs e.t.c., we will not open them for security reasons. Include only the list of URLs in a simple text format, one URL per line.
- It is very important for you to make sure that you only include material you have the authority over.
- In your report include a statement worded: "I believe in good faith that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- Write a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. If filing your notice on paper, it must be signed with your actual signature. If filing electronically please include electronic signature with your report.
Please not that only those abuse reports sent to the above email will be accepted for a review.
The follwing procedure will be followed by Flash-Files on receipt of a valid DMCA Notice:
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. flash-files.com will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
- Flash-Files will promptly disable access to the material or activity claiming to be infringing as per the above DMCA notice.
- Flash-Files will notify the user, responsible for posting the material alleged of infringement of copyright or other intellectual property, that the access to the material has been disabled.
- Flash-Files will provide the Member with an opportunity to file a Counter Notification if they wish to respond.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in the sole discretion of Flash-Files, Members who are observed to be repeat copyright infringers. We may also in our sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the account of any Member who infringes upon any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.