Latest News: Earn Money with Xossipz and MasalaDesi

Alert: Guests/Members who ever registered and not activated their accounts within 30days, those accounts will be deleted automatically.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it realistic to create a marketplace without large investments?
I understand that it costs a lot of money to promote a marketplace. But what about development?
(23-08-2021, 05:42 PM)luckypenguin Wrote: I understand that it costs a lot of money to promote a marketplace. But what about development?
Everything will depend on the functionality you want. The more functions, the more hours of work, the more hours of work, the higher the price. I think if you are going to develop everything from scratch, start at $15,000, no less.
$15,000?!?  For that kind of money, no one would agree to develop such a project! What universe do you live in? Yes, perhaps for 15k you can do something basic, but it will not even be mvp. I advise you not to listen to those who don't know what they're talking about. I will not give examples and the cost of different projects, but just advise to read the article https://www.aimprosoft.com/blog/build-ma...oney-time/, it is all described in detail, including the calculation of working hours and the cost of work in different countries.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »