Register | Login to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Latest News: Earn Money with Xossipz and MasalaDesi

Alert: Guests/Members who ever registered and not activated their accounts within 30days, those accounts will be deleted automatically.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
24x7 Chit Chat (Lets Join Guys and Gals)
Good luck
(9 hours ago)Ardenjulie1 Wrote: If what you are all saying is a threesome with a woman sorry guys to disappoint you but I don't have any sexual interest in women only in men. I don't think I will contribute here as it is not in English and therefore I don't know what you are saying about me.
I think they mean sk and ks want to do a threesome with you, juls. Yeah, we reverted to tamil because we couldnt help it!
Come objectify me at: I'm a girl. Ask me anything and I'll answer as honestly as I can
Check out www.bolly-gallery.com! It's back!

Stories: Meera gets duked (and a shitton more) (New!)
Vidhi's dalliance with her sexuality and harassment (finished for now)

<3 Nayanthara
Advocate by profession,
Pervert by passion,
Horny as a hobby,
And writing just for kicks!
(Today, 08:45 AM)nayantharaiyengar Wrote: Delhi ku vaanga. Endha rave-a irundhaalum naan anga kidaippen. KS anna-vayum kondu vaanga. Iduppula nandu enna, soothula gund-e podalaam ;)
Hot Hot nayan dear... ur rhyming superbbb... 

sittukuruvi nee julie ya sappidu... naeku nayan pothum
(5 hours ago)kingsplendour1 Wrote: Hot Hot nayan dear... ur rhyming superbbb... 

sittukuruvi nee julie ya sappidu... naeku nayan pothum
tirunelveli-ke halwa va KS anna! Ivvalo kammiya eda podaadheengo, naa romba weight-u. Tsunami-ya tumbler la pidikkamudiyaadhu P
Come objectify me at: I'm a girl. Ask me anything and I'll answer as honestly as I can
Check out www.bolly-gallery.com! It's back!

Stories: Meera gets duked (and a shitton more) (New!)
Vidhi's dalliance with her sexuality and harassment (finished for now)

<3 Nayanthara
Advocate by profession,
Pervert by passion,
Horny as a hobby,
And writing just for kicks!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »