Register | Login to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Latest News: Earn Money with Xossipz and MasalaDesi

Alert: Guests/Members who ever registered and not activated their accounts within 30days, those accounts will be deleted automatically.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partial behaviour from New Mod
(23-12-2020, 05:22 PM)ChicMagnet Wrote: Check the rules and use only those filehosts mentioned here: https://xossipz.com/Announcement-forum-rules

Your thread has been moved to the test area. Please remove disallowed links (khabar..., dropgalaxy, etc.) that already exist. Let us know once you have updated and we'll move the thread back to PnV(A).

Please correct the links on priority before posting any new video.

This is the above msg received from @ChicMagnet . I replied to this but no reply has been provided from him/her/it for the last 24 hrs.

I'm not complaining because of moving the thread but due to his slow reply and keeping the thread in Test Area for the last 30 hrs. However, other threads with 'disallowed links' are present PnV but none of the threads have been moved.

How long shall I wait or is it intentional?
Please Visit my "Junk Yard" :help: Lol jump
We can expect all mods will be online 24x7.

Btw you can report anytime if you find any such rules violation threads
(24-12-2020, 10:36 PM)SamajikTitli Wrote: This is the above msg received from @ChicMagnet . I replied to this but no reply has been provided from him/her/it for the last 24 hrs.

I'm not complaining because of moving the thread but due to his slow reply and keeping the thread in Test Area for the last 30 hrs. However, other threads with 'disallowed links' are present PnV but none of the threads have been moved.

How long shall I wait or is it intentional?

Apologies for the delay. Today is the first time I am logging in since my last communication with you. Don't know about you, but I face 'authorisation code issue' error every time I login and some times I can't login even after trying 5 times.

Regarding other threads with 'disallowed links' not being removed, you can help by reporting such threads. We cannot be present in every thread. Whenever I notice any thread with violation I take action. With this annoying login issue, be assured I cannot check every thread that exists. So active threads will come into the scanner first naturally. Hope you understand.

Let me know if you have any further queries.
By the way I have not received any reply pm from you. Did you reply to the pm and from this id ?
(28-12-2020, 02:25 PM)ChicMagnet Wrote: Apologies for the delay. Today is the first time I am logging in since my last communication with you. Don't know about you, but I face 'authorisation code issue' error every time I login and some times I can't login even after trying 5 times.

Regarding other threads with 'disallowed links' not being removed, you can help by reporting such threads. We cannot be present in every thread. Whenever I notice any thread with violation I take action. With this annoying login issue, be assured I cannot check every thread that exists. So active threads will come into the scanner first naturally. Hope you understand.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Ok if it login issue then nothing can be done.

Even I face them but that gets solved with just a refresh. Anyways moving to the actual discussion.

Quote:Today is the first time I am logging in since my last communication with you.

Time of moving the thread: 23-12-2020, 05:22 PM

My reply to your action/post: 23-12-2020, 10:03 PM

Your CC post: 24-12-2020, 03:07 PM

If the server clock is running fine then I must say that your ID has been hacked. You couldn't come online but still, posts are appearing from your ID.
(28-12-2020, 02:29 PM)ChicMagnet Wrote: By the way I have not received any reply pm from you. Did you reply to the pm and from this id ?

No, I didn't PM but I did quote your post. You must have received an alert for that. Or by now you must have checked to which thread I'm refering to.

Now if I write why I didn't PM, it would be a long post so not going into that.
(28-12-2020, 08:32 AM)kingsplendour1 Wrote: We can expect all mods will be online 24x7.

Btw you can report anytime if you find any such rules violation threads

Considering it to be a typo. I feel it would be can't.

No mods can't stay online for 24x7 but I open this thread after 24 hrs was over.

ChicMagnet was active even after I post my reply.
I requested you to clear disallowed links. But you are more interested in mocking at me for actioning your violations rather than following the rules. I'm not interested in arguing with you or mocking back at you. Whether you are keen to remove disallowed links or otherwise, it's your choice. Replied in your moved thread. Closing this one Ciao

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »